Rome is a living museum of art and history, home to the Sistine Chapel, Colosseum and Trevi Fountain. It’s also internationally famous for its mouth-watering cuisine – classic pasta dishes like Carbonara originated right here. Our food tours and activities let you experience the best of the Lazio region’s culture and cuisine in off-the-beaten-path neighborhoods in the Eternal City. Come eat with us!
Join us by daytime or evening to experience deliciously authentic food, amazing wine and incredible memories. Both of our neighborhoods – Trastevere and Testaccio – are away from the tourist crowds and are packed with local haunts that visitors aren’t able to discover on their own.
OR, JUMP DIRECTLY TO:
- 1 Taste of Testaccio: A delicious day off the beaten path in Rome
- 2 Testaccio Supper Stroll: An evening for the adventurous foodie
- 3 Twilight Trastevere: A night out in Rome’s most vibrant hotspot
- 4Trastevere for Foodies: A day in Rome’s most picturesque neighborhood
- 5Rome Wine & Food Stroll: A wine & food tour around Italy, on one romantic stroll in Rome!
- 6Vatican Food & Drink Tour: Follow the backstreets from the Vatican to foodie paradise
- 7Historic Rome Sunday Tour: Savor old-fashioned Roman cuisine in ancient surroundings
Our “Cooking with Nonna” class, led by a real Italian grandmother, teaches you to prepare a traditional 4-course Italian meal using local ingredients. Our “Italian Wine & Food Pairing Class” shows you how to pair 6 Italian wines with delicious regional cuisine during a fun and educational dinner.
Intimate groups of 8-12 (depending on activity) led by English-speaking local experts.
The finest “cucina romana” (Roman food) that locals have been enjoying for generations.
Rome’s off-the-beaten-path Testaccio and Trastevere neighborhoods, away from the tourist crowds.
Real-life experience of Italy’s rich culture, mouth-watering cuisine and wonderful people.
Eating Italy’s Foodie Guide To Rome
Our Foodie Guide to Rome offers you insider’s tips on how to make the most of your visit. We’ve gathered together our favorite attractions, restaurants, bars and places to stay in Rome, as well as our very own shortlist of not-to-be-missed food and drinks!