As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
A wine & food tour around Italy, on one romantic stroll in Rome!
Want to taste beautiful wines and foods from Italy’s top wine-producing regions – without setting foot outside Rome? Our walking tour will take you on a unique, interactive journey of the wines and foods from the north to the south of the country. Instead of the ‘classroom’ environment associated with wine tastings, you will wander down picturesque streets and witness some of Rome’s most splendid sites. Join us on this unforgettable evening that is both a progressive dinner and an entree into Italian wines and wine and food pairing techniques. Leading you on this gastronomical journey is your very entertaining host, Marco Lori, a Master Sommelier (highly-trained wine expert) – one of only 100 in the whole of Italy.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Taste unique wines from Italy’s most important wine producing regions
- Enjoy carefully paired tastings and dishes at every single stop
- Learn easy techniques for pairing wine and food (impress your friends afterwards!)
- Sample cheeses straight from this famous shop owner’s farm
- Try wine-infused gelato that will change your life forever
- Enjoy the company and knowledge of one of Italy’s master wine experts
- Wander the ancient backstreets of Rome through two of its oldest neighborhoods
- Taste freshly carved Prosciutto di San Daniele that’s full of flavor and cured with love
Tour bookings are fully refundable up to 48 hours before your tour date, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability. A change of plans is no problem.
Good to Know
Entertaining and personable English speaking guide
Food Lovers’ Guide: full of insider’s tips and details
What to Bring
Bring a bottle of water or you can purchase one at the meeting point
We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes
If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as we will be outside for most of the tour
Get to the tour
Transportation to and from the food tour is not included, and we are unable to arrange this for you
Detailed information for how to arrive to the meeting point will be provided at time of booking
At the end of the food tour, our guides are always more than happy to call a taxi for you or point you in the right direction
Eating Italy’s Foodie Guide To Rome
Our Foodie Guide to Rome offers you insider’s tips on how to make the most of your visit. We’ve gathered together our favorite attractions, restaurants, bars and places to stay in Rome, as well as our very own shortlist of not-to-be-missed food and drinks!